Cascade Cart Solutions is a symbol of excellence in residential carts. Our carts have performed in the industry since 1989, and are compatible with virtually all ANSI approved semi and fully automated lift systems. Cascade’s carts are designed for exceptional performance, durability, and functionality. Backed with a 10 year warranty, Cascade's carts are built for safety, compatibility, and performance.
Available in our 64- and 96-Gallon Sterling Series designs, this Euro-Style cart is specifically built for compatibility with European-style lifter systems.
- Process: Injection molded, providing product uniformity
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) resin, making our carts 100% Recyclable
- Capacity: Available in 64-Gallon (240L) and 96-Gallon (363L) sizes
- Assembly: Quick and simple - lids come fully assembled, no tools required for snap-on axle and wheels
- Durability: Designed for optimal compatibility and functionality with virtually all European, semi, and fully automated lifter systems; UV stabilized and includes a wear strip to permanently protect the bottom of the cart from abrasion
- Design: Available in 20 standard color options, with hot stamping and the industry's largest in-mold labels to display your custom branding and communicate program instructions for waste and recycling
- Performance: Easy handling, excellent balance between stability and maneuverability
- Warranty: 10 years
- Cart Art: Manufactured literature hook under the lid, custom cart colors, hot stamping, and the industry's largest in-mold labels allow you to...
- Communicate waste, recyling, or organics program instructions to your customers
- Display your company or city logo and serial numbers for traceability
- Data-Enabled: This cart is a SmartCart®, manufactured with a RFID tag allowing you to...
- Assign the cart to a specific location
- Generate data on waste, recycling, or organics participation rates in your community